Please read ALL of the information below BEFORE signing up for a trip and share with anyone in your group. You can contact us through Facebook and Instagram with any questions before booking.
**The Booking Link can be found at the bottom of this page**
1. We do NOT allow drugs or alcohol on our trips, this is strictly enforced and also includes vapes with illegal substances (substances illegal in the state of TN), liquor-soaked fruit and edibles with illegal substances (substances illegal in the state of TN).
2. We DO NOT allow open-toed shoes on our trips. You must be wearing closed-toed shoes or you will not be allowed on the trip (this is for your protection). Old tennis shoes that you don't mind getting wet are best for their terrain and you will be required to keep them on even when in the water.
3. We only allow ages 9 and above on our trips. Typically ages 12 and above are the ages that can comfortably paddle the whole way on their own.
4. Per Army Corps. and State Park rules, drones are not allowed on our trips.
5. **Very IMPORTANT**You need to be at the parking lot and ready to leave at 9:15 am CST Sharp. (**7:30 am CST for the sunrise paddles in July**) We will spend some time meeting everyone, answer any questions and go over an important pre-trip brief of needed information at the parking lot. The bus will leave the parking lot with or without the whole group and will not return until after the trip, so be sure to be on time. If you are late and miss the bus you will not be able to meet us at the launch due to outfitter regulations.
6. Dogs are not allowed on our trips.
7. You will need to bring a lunch, water, and snacks as we will be out for 5-6 hours enjoying the incredible no rush experience of Burgess Falls!
Water levels are not always at summer pool where we can kayak all the way to the waterfall, there may be a hike up to the bottom after the paddle (This can be a short and easy hike, a moderate hike or a strenuous hike depending on the time of year and water levels). Please contact us with any concerns about this before signing up. We want you to have a fun and exciting trip and be well-prepared for your trip so you have your very best experience!
**We do not allow tag alongs with their own equipment on our trips due to outfitter regulations. No one is allowed to meet us at the launch to participate in the trip and we do not transport others equipment for our trips.** We provide Kayak, Guides, Gear and transportation from our parking lot to launch and back to the parking lot post trip. We only have 13 spots per day.
Refunds and cancellations are having a very big impact on our small business since we only have 13 available spots per day. We will no longer issue refunds if you cannot come on your trip, so be sure to sign up for a date you know you can come for sure. We do understand that things do come up so you can reschedule your booking one time during the same season if you contact us before 9:15 am CST two days before your trip. We do go out rain or shine and we do NOT cancel for weather. (Weather policy is below). We value you as a part of our kayaking family so please contact us with any questions or concerns. You CAN transfer your booking to another person if you can't make it for your trip. Please contact us to learn how to transfer your booking. (You will need to contact us at least 24 hours in advance to transfer a booking to someone else). The best way to contact us is via Facebook or Instagram for the fastest response. The e-mail is only checked about once per day and typically at night.
**Bad Weather Policy: We go out rain or shine and we do not cancel for weather. It is up to you to check the weather and decide if it's weather you want to be out in. You can reschedule your booking one time for any available date within the same season if the weather is not what you'd like to be out in.
**Please be very aware of these policies before signing up for a trip, especially signing up for dates late in the season. We have had to put these policies in place so we can continue to serve our kayaking family at the lowest possible cost for a fun-filled, no rush day on the water. **
**Be aware our trip times are in Central Standard Time** Welcome to our Kayaking Family!
***Gift Cards can only be used for trips and are NOT available for use while purchasing KAT Merch***